Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
Everyday I make sure I have gratitude. We sometimes forget the importance, the benefits, and the roles that gratitude have in our everyday lives.
Someways we can practice Gratitude:
- When you’re having a hard day … make a gratitude list.
- Instead of getting mad at someone, show gratitude.
- Instead of criticizing your significant other, show gratitude.
- Instead of complaining about your kids, be grateful for them.
- When you face a major challenge, be grateful for it.
- Instead of looking at what you don’t have, look at what you do have.
Written by: Ray
Co Founder & Co Owner of: Tangible Triumph